Physicians & Clinicians - EDTN

Treatment is available throughout the province and can be found in the various district health authorities. Specialized outpatient care can be accessed at the Eating Disorders Clinic in Halifax. A physician referral form from a family doctor is required.

There are a number of organizations in Canada and North America that bring together researchers, clinicians and other health professionals who work in the field of eating disorders to help advance our understanding and treatment of eating disorders.