New Hire Information & Forms
Welcome to Capital Health!
You have received an offer of employment to work at Capital Health; before you can begin there is paperwork you need to complete.
Follow these steps to complete your new hire paperwork:
- Carefully review the email you received regarding your conditional offer of employment (Subject: Capital Health Hire Process).
- Under the section Payroll and Benefits in the email take note of the forms you are required to complete.
- Find the forms in the list below and click to open each page.
- Read the information carefully, follow the links to each form and complete as required.
- Ensure any forms that require your signature to be witnessed have a witness’ signature. If the form is received without the signature of a witness it will be returned to you for completion and the delay may affect your benefits.
- Return the completed forms to the HR Assistant contact provided in the email.
- If you have any questions, contact the appropriate area based on the information provided in your email.
Note: Some of the forms you are required to complete will include a space for your employee ID number. This number will not be available until you start work. Please leave this space blank.
New Hire Information - Documents & Forms
- (A) Direct Deposit Enrollment
- (B) Provincial Personal Tax Credits Return
- (C) Federal Personal Tax Credits Return
- (D) Employee Personal Data
- (E) Prior Service Form
- (F) Potential Enrollment in the Nova Scotia Health Employees’ Pension Plan
- (G) NSHEPP Application for Enrollment/Re-Enrollment
- (H) Application for Enrollment in the NSHEPP
- (I) Group Insurance Enrollment Form for NSGEU, Management & Excluded
- (J) Optional Life Insurance, Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- (K) Health Association Nova Scotia LTD Plan
- (L) HANS Application Form Group Insurance Benefits
- (M) HANS Beneficiary Designation Form
- (N) Application for Group Coverage (Research LTD plan)
- (O) Critical Illness Insurance
- (P) Personal Tax Credit Returns (Provincial & Federal) Retiree Only
- (Q) Pledge of Confidentiality
Questions & Contact Information
For Items. . .
- (A) thru (C) and (P) above call Payroll at 902-473-5757, option 2.
- (D) thru (O) above call a Benefits Administrator at 902-473-5757, Option 3, Option 1.
- (Q) above email the Privacy Officer at email@example.com