Nova Scotia Rehabilitation & Arthritis Centre
The Nova Scotia Rehabilitation Centre and Arthritis Centre of Nova Scotia is a part of Queen Elizabeth II (QEII) Health Sciences Centre and is a tertiary health care facility providing specialized adult rehabilitation and complex continuing care on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Outpatient services are provided through some of our programs and services. Please refer to the specific program or service for information on outpatient services.
We also offer specialized outpatient clinics with our physiatrists and clinical team. A referral is required and registrations for these clinics occur on the second floor.
Programs and Services
- Acquired Brain Injury - 902-473-1186
- Arthritis Centre of Nova Scotia 902-473-4161
- Driver Evaluation Program - 902-473-1227
- Multiple Sclerosis Clinic (Dalhousie MS Research Unit) - 902-473-5734
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) Program
- Neurology & Spinal Cord Injury - 902-473-1220
- Occupational Therapy - 902-473-1227
- Orthotics - 902-473-1299 or 902-473-1222
- Pedorthics - 902-473-1299 or 902-473-1222 (foot orthotics, custom footwear)
- Physical Medicine/Rehabilitation Physician Clinics - 902-473-1303
- Physiotherapy - 902-473-1288
- Prosthetics - 902-473-1299 or 902-473-1222
- Psychology - 902-473-8842
- Recreation Therapy - 902-473-3475
- Social Work - 902-473-8610 or 902-473-1367
- Specialty Seating & Mobility Service
- Spiritual Care - 902-473-4055
- Vocational Counselling - 902-473-1313