Cobequid Community Health Centre
Bring your parking pass inside with you and pay on your way out. Machine accepts cash and credit card.
$1 per hour
$5 daily maximum (single entry)
Dartmouth General Hospital
Bring your parking pass inside with you and pay on your way out. Machine accepts cash only. Debit or credit card payment accepted at the Dartmouth General Hospital Foundation office Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Special rates can be arranged for people who visit the hospital daily to see long-term patients.
$2 for the first hour (and any part of the 1st hour)
$1 an hour thereafter to a maximum of $8 a day (single entry)
QEII Health Sciences Centre
Parking can be found in the following locations at the QEII. The QEII Building Finder Map identifies all on-site parking lots.
- Abbie J. Lane Building/Veterans Memorial Building (underground lot) accessible via Veterans Memorial Lane
- Halifax Infirmary Robie St. parkade
- Halifax Infirmary/Abbie J. Lane (metered lot) accessible via Summer St.
- Nova Scotia Rehabilitation Centre (accessible from University Ave.)
- VG site parking lot - accessible via University Ave. and South Park St.
Note: It can be tough to find parking at the VG site between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. If you are unable to find a spot in the lot, you may wish to park in a nearby lot or on the street (mostly metred parking, some two-hour spots). Parking Options Near the VG - Map.
Parking at VG, NS Rehab Centre, Halifax Infirmary, Abbie J. Lane, Veterans’ Memorial Building:
$3 first hour
$3 second hour
$2.50 third hour
$2 each additional hour
$14.50 daily maximum per 24 hours/single entry
Rates charged per 1/2 hour or part thereof.
Cash or credit card accepted.
Special rates are available for the family of long-term inpatients after the patient's 14th consecutive day in hospital. Please inquire at the nursing station on your patient's floor about this program.
Discounted rates are also offered for outpatients with long-term treatment schedules. Please inquire at your clinic's registration area for further information.
For all inquiries, you may also contact Parking Services at 902-473-2143.
The Nova Scotia Hospital
The Parking Services office accepts payment by cash, debit or credit card.
Meters: $1 per hour
Flat Fee: $5 per exit (coins required)
Day Passes: Inquire at the Capital Health Parking Services Office, Hugh Bell Building, Room #208. Please park, go inside to purchase pass, then return to car to display your pass.
Free Parking at the Following Sites
- Bayers Road
- East Coast Forensic Hospital
- Eastern Shore Memorial Hospital
- Hants Community Hospital
- Mumford Professional Centre
- Musquodoboit Valley Memorial Hospital
- Spryfield Wellness Centre
- St. Margaret's Bay Blood Collection Service
- Twin Oaks Memorial Hospital
- Woodlawn Blood Collection