Your Clinic Appointment
What do I need to bring?
- Bring your health card with you.
- Prepare and bring a complete list of your medications, including any vitamins and supplements you take. Another option is to bring a baggie with all of your current medications in it.
- Write down any questions you have for your doctor. You may also wish to bring paper and a pen to write down important information.
- While we try to remain on schedule, there is often a wait. You may wish to bring a book or something else to make the wait more enjoyable.
Where do I park?
- While most of our facilities have on-site parking, some lots fill up more quickly than others. It’s helpful to allow extra time for parking, particularly if your appointment is at the VG site of the QEII Health Sciences Centre.
What if I need help, standing, walking or moving around?
- Your safety is important to us. If you need help standing, walking, or moving around during your appointment, please have someone who can help you come with you. If this is not possible, please let our staff know as soon as you arrive for your appointment.
How do I register for my appointment?
- Your appointment notice will specify whether you are to register at one of our self check-in registration kiosks, or in person at your clinic.
- If you are registering at one of our self check-in registration kiosks, you may wish to watch Register using the self check-in kiosks video, which takes you step by step through this straightforward process. If you have any questions or need help registering, there will be staff available to help you.