Rehabilitation & Supportive Care Services
Vision: Complete Care Through Collaboration
We are a community of caring, compassionate and skilled clinicians who come together as collaborative interprofessional teams to provide outstanding person-centered care for our patients, their families and our community. We are committed to creating the conditions for holistic health and healing.
Find out more about our activities in our annual report Nova Scotia Rehabilitation Centre Year at a Glance 2013-14 or see our program and services below.
We respond to the needs of people who are at various stages of health and well-being.
- Rehabilitation & Supportive Care Services
- Assistive Technology
- Bone & Joint Program
- DGH Rehabilitation & Supportive Care Services Program
- Medicine & Surgery Program
- Neurology & Spinal Cord Injury
- Person Centered Ambulatory Care
- VG Medicine/Surgery/Cancer Care Program
- Interdisciplinary Spasticity Management Program (ISP) Clinic
- Day Program
- Outreach Program
- Documents & Forms